BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogging for the best.

I’ve never been a fan of sharing my utmost thoughts on the web, due to the fact that I prefer my work to be kept secret until I was ready to show an audience. I guess dealing with a blog is going to help me break out of this shell that I’ve created, which might not be so bad.

I was reluctant of creating a blog at first, because like I said, I had a problem with sharing my thoughts on the web. Why should I share my personal opinion with millions and millions of users on the World Wide Web, when I could just keep them to myself? Another reason why I was unwilling to create a blog in the first place was because of the thought of taking responsibility for multiple social networking sites that would eventually become a waste of time. Do you know how many backgrounds I’ve used and looked at, just for Myspace? Too many, that’s how much.

It took me awhile to figure it out but when I got around to it, creating a blog wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Of course I had to get over the fact that my privacy was being breached, but I had to take a risk, and challenge myself. I also realized that my generation needed a voice; there are too many teenagers like me who are encased in a nutshell.

This is for the NEW GENERATION!

I’ll keep all of you readers posted!

0 comments: